These are the dates we meet with the mothers and babies in Senahu and give them a 2 months supply of Incaperina.
For those thinking of going down, it would be good to have them go on these dates to help.
- Family photos in a developing country. Take a printer with the scout. Print photo in evening after the family photo. Have troop make picture frames for photos. Deliver to family in frame.
- Gather baseball equipment, uniforms, hats, gloves, etc. Deliver to Dominicun republic
- Gather quilts. Make Quilts.
- Gather vitamins and bag in zip loc bags 30 to the bag.
- Make hygiene kits.
- Gather Spanish books for poor Mexican school libraries.
- Make school kits.
- Gather used eyeglasses, clean, grade and wrap for future trips to developing countries.
- Gather used shoes. Clean, grade, and categorize for future trips to developing countries.
- Gather English books for Southern Indian reservation school libraries in Utah.
- Make newborn kits.
- Gather soccer balls, uniforms, goalie gloves, nets.
I have people waiting for me so I have to go. Hopefully I can get back to a computer in a couple of hours. We are leaving here today. It is a 9 hour drive back to Guatemala City and we are going to take it in 2 pieces.
Just have to say the missionaries here are so amazing. I just bless them for the work they are doing in these conditions. And I pray with all my heart for the missionaries from our family that are working for the Lord in these conditions. My heart is full of things I want to tell you. I love you all. PS. Tell Lacey and Eliza that practially every kid in Senahu has a bracelet that they have made!
I have to go.
Love Susan Carter